In this document:
- Organization refers to Niche Media, owner and administrator of the LaundromatForSale.com Website.
- Advertiser refers to a company or individual promoting and/or advertising products and services on the website via a banner ad, skyscraper ad, video, text, business for sale listing ,hyperlink or any other means.
- Website means “LaundromatForSale.com”
- Listing means an advertisement specifically of a laundromat business for sale
- Service means all business listing and advertising services available through LaundromatForSale.com relating to a business for sale and/or industry related products, services and supplies.
- User means any user of or visitor to the website be they Public or Advertisers.
If a User or Advertiser submits info to this Website the User or Advertiser agrees to terms set forth below:
Users and Advertisers represent that they have the right and authority to be bound by terms in this agreement. The Organization has the right to revoke the privileges of any User, Advertiser or company that breaches these terms.
1. Organization Communication – Email Liability.
Email is a primary form of communication. The User hereby acknowledges and grants permission to the Organization to communicate with User via email, phone, fax and other communication methods. The Organization will make the best effort possible to honor the User’s opt-out requests, but under no circumstances will the Organization accept any liability for sending email to our registered Users.
2. Individual User privileges
The Organization gives privileges to individual Users only for their own use. Individual User rights cannot be assigned distributed, viewed, accessed, sublicensed, shared with anyone else or transferred to anyone else. We require the User to maintain a valid registration with a valid Customer ID number, password and email address. The Organization may refuse service to anyone who does not abide by this.
User privileges are granted by the Organization to individuals exclusively and are granted specifically to the registered User only.
3. Submission and administration of listings
The User agrees to upload only one Listing per business opportunity. Multiple listings of the same business opportunity will not be allowed and the Organization has the right to remove any duplicate listing from the site without notice to the User.
The site is limited to Laundromat business opportunity listings ONLY. Any listing posted by a User that is other than a Laundromat business opportunity listing may be removed by the Organization without notice to the User and in the sole discretion or the Organization.
The User agrees to allow a listing or advertisement to be copied, displayed, downloaded, accessed, searched and referred to by users of the Website.
The Organization has sole control and choice over how the ad or listing is displayed, searched, accessed, downloaded, copied on the website.
The User has sole responsibility for backing up any data, information text content, images or any other materials uploaded to our site.
4. Listing Restrictions
The Organization reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to remove or delete any and all advertisements, images and listings on this site.
The User warrants that any and all information (including financial and financially related information) submitted for the Listing is accurate. The User agrees to keep the listing information current and accurate.
The User assumes any and all liability for inaccuracies, false data and false information and images that The User has uploaded. This includes any and all financial liability resulting from any third-party legal action and suits.
The Organization doesn’t guarantee the accuracy of any content. The Organization does not assume or accept any responsibility for checking the accuracy of information, data and images that have been submitted by the User.
6. User’s Legal Authority
The User confirms that The User has full and complete Legal authority to List and market the business and that the User is legally authorized to act as an intermediary for business transactions for each business listed.
The User agrees that The User has the full legal authority and permission of the listed business owner to upload and distribute information about and images of the listed business
The User will not post a business under a name other than the business owner or the broker/agent who has been engaged by the business owner.
The Organization does not and shall not have any obligation to independently verify the licensure of individuals identified as brokers and agents on the Website. It is the User’s responsibility to confirm the license status and capacity of any agents or brokers listed on the Website.
7. Copyright Infringement
The User agrees that they have acquired all rights and permissions to the images, graphics, videos, logos, data and text content uploaded. The User agrees to bear full legal and financial responsibility for any and all damages arising from copyright infringement of any above described content. No unsuitable, inappropriate, or controversial content is permitted on the site.
8. User’s Representations about the Business
The User/Advertiser agrees to provide adequate information to enable a prospective buyer to make an informed buying decision.
Listings for businesses that are no longer active or available for sale must be immediately removed from the Website.
9. User’s Communication Responsibilities
The User agrees to respond to any and all inquiries within 3 business days.
The User agrees to communicate with inquirers in a professional manner.
10. Use of Content (text, data, videos and images)
Content (descriptive text, data, videos and images) on this site is proprietary to the Organization. The User agrees that content will be treated as proprietary and kept confidential.
Notice to all Users of this site:
The Organization (Niche Media owner of the Website LaundromatForSale.com) is a website solely engaged in providing a venue for business brokers, agents, sellers, industry service suppliers, to advertise their business for sale offerings, industry business services, industry related equipment and supplies to the general public.
The Organization does not endorse and has not verified any of the information or claims which have been posted to the website by an advertiser. Any User or viewer of information and content contained on this website is strongly encouraged to contact the Seller, Broker or Agent or advertising Business to obtain any and all information necessary to satisfy the User as to the authenticity, reliability, and satisfactory verification of the posted content.
The User consumes content from this website at The User’s own risk.
Content is provided as an introductory to a business opportunity. Further research, validation and due diligence related to the subject matter contained on this site is the sole responsibility of the User.
The User shall keep content for the User’s own use and will not distribute publish or publicly display it or use it for generating content in other revised or redesigned forms.
The User shall not republish, repurpose, translate, copy or modify the data from this website for publication in any other business listing service, aggregator, data provider, website or publication.
The User cannot use this content for data mining or extract any of this content.
The User cannot disclose any information to any competitor of the Organization be they a direct competitor or related product or service provider (Competitor is defined here as any business listing service, or information provider) or the employee or agent of same.
Users using the site via an automated device or spider, will be immediately removed from website membership and fined for inordinate use of the website in the amount of $15,000.
11. Advertising Terms
You will be charged the advertised rate per month for your featured listing starting the day of posting.
Additional featured listings created later will be charged a prorated amount for the rest of the monthly period.
All featured listings will automatically renew monthly on the day of the month your original subscription started.
You may unfeature your listings at any time on your account Dashboard, but payments already made are non-refundable.
The Organization has the right to refuse service to any Advertiser that has delinquent charges that remain unpaid and to impose additional charges to reactivate Website or other Advertiser privileges.
Banner and Skyscraper ad price and terms are quoted off of the website and billed by separate invoice.
The Organization reserves the right to change its fees, payment frequency, or billing methods at any time. Any changes made to the aforementioned will be posted on the website.
The Organization reserves the right to block any User at any time without notice.
The User may be blocked from further use of the website for any of the following reasons but not limited to: violations of terms of agreement, inappropriate content, fraudulent content, petitions by law enforcement, unlawful activity by User.
Dormant or inactive accounts, listings, advertisements may be cancelled, closed, or removed at the Organization’s discretion.
13. Email and Spam
The User may not use the Website or services provided by the website or data acquired from the website to create or send unsolicited content or spam emails.
The User may not use the listing contact form to advertise or market products or services to the business owner or listing agent/broker.
Company provides no guarantee of privacy to the User in its use of the Website email services.
The Organization reserves the right to reveal and disclose information provided by the email services (including but not limited to “alerts”) to third parties.
When the User’s use the email services provided by the Website, they agree to:
Allow the Organization to monitor, read and store all content of any communications provided by or generated from the Website. This includes the contents of any form or email generated by the Website, names and email addresses.
14. Ownership and License
The Organization retains all rights (including Intellectual Property Rights), title and interest in the Website and all underlying technology and data including any enhancements and improvements, present and future.
The User will not and will not allow or enable others via manual or automated means (including the use of any spider, robot, automated process) to disclose, copy, disassemble, reverse engineer, decompile, sell, or use the underlying Website source code or structure or of the Organization's technology or change or remove author attributes or copyright notices.
User may use the Website only for their own use and will not allow others to use the website under or through that User's login/email or password. Additionally, the User will not use Organization products or services in an illegal manner, such as for abusive, offensive, defamatory, tortious, libelous or any other unlawful purposes.
15. Intellectual Property
The Organization retains all rights (including Intellectual Property Rights), title and interest in the Website and all underlying technology, text content and data, including any improvements, or enhancements, present and future.
The website is owned and operated by Niche Media. The user interfaces, design, information, data, code, products, software, graphics, and all other elements of the website are protected by intellectual property and other laws and are the property of Niche Media and Niche Media's third-party licensors.
16. Limitation of Liability and Indemnification
The User shall indemnify the Organization (and the Organization's employees, officers, directors and agents), and hold each of them harmless from and against any and all costs, damages or losses by any of them (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees) as a result of use or application of the Website services, information provided or any other deliverables or services from and/or provided by the Website.
17. Warranty Disclaimers
THE LISTINGS, ADVERTISEMENTS AND SERVICES SHOWN ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” AND "WITH ALL FAULTS OR INACURACIES".
THE ORGANIZATION MAKES NO WARRANTIES, PROMISES OR REPRESENTATION, EITHER STATUTORY, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE LISTINGS, ADVERTISEMENTS OR SERVICES, INCLUDING THEIR ACCURACY, OPERATION, CONFORMITY TO ANY REPRESENTATION OR DESCRIPTION, OR THE EXISTENCE OF ANY LATENT OR PATENT DEFECTS, AND THE ORGANIZATION SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE AND, UNDER THE LAW OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, THE IMPLIED CONDITIONS OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND ACCEPTANCE AS WELL AS ANY LOCAL JURISDICTIONAL ANALOGUES TO THE ABOVE AND OTHER IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES.
THE ORGANIZATION DOES NOT RECOMMEND OR ENDORSE ANY CONTENT, LISTING OR ADVERTISEMENT ARISING OUT OF THE WEBSITE SERVICE AND THE USER USES ALL CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE AT THE USER’S OWN RISK.
18. Links to Third-Party Sites
This Website may contain links to other websites operated by parties other than the Organization which are beyond the Organization's control. Parties other than the Organization may sell products or provide services on this site that take you outside of the Organization's website or website service. This includes links from sponsors and/or advertisers. For example, if you click on a banner advertisement, the click may take you off the Website.
The Organization does not assume any liability for the content, actions, or product of any of these and any other third parties.
The Organization does not control, is not responsible for examining or evaluating, and does not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their websites.
The Organization also does not assume, and expressly disclaims, all liability for any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects, or other malfunctions caused by, resulting from, existing within, or in connection with such third-party sites and any links thereto.
19. Notification of Claims of Copyright Infringement
The Organization respects the intellectual property rights of others, and requests that everyone using the Website and associated Services do the same.
Anyone who believes that their work has been reproduced and is available on any Organization website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, may notify the Organization according to the notice requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and any other applicable law.
The content on the website is copyrighted by Niche Media and all rights are reserved. Any unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited. All the website’s services, logos, publications, trademarks, service marks, software, and formats are the property of Niche Media and are not to be reproduced in any way without the written consent of the Organization’s executive management. Users of the website may print information found on this site only for non-commercial, personal, regular use.
20. Rights of the Organization
With respect to listings and other information submitted to the Organization, the User agrees to grant the Organization and its affiliates and their licensees a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and license (through multiple tiers) to use, reproduce, adapt, perform, display, publish, translate, prepare derivative works from, modify, distribute, sell, and take any other action with respect to such content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, including the right to use listings and other information submitted to it for publication of all or part of such listing on the Internet for unrestricted use by Organization partners and clients.
- The Organization does not endorse any Listing or business.
- The Organization shall have sole authority to choose the way any listing will be received, displayed and used by the Website.
- The Organization reserves the right to remove all or any part of a listing.
- The Organization reserves the right to refuse Services to anyone at any time in its sole discretion.
- The Organization shall have no obligation to resolve disputes among users of the Website.
- The Organization shall have no obligation to monitor or verify the accuracy or proper use of the listings.
At Niche Media, owner and administrator of the Website LaundromatForSale.com, appreciate your use of and contributions made to our website. We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information.
1. Information Collected by Niche Media.
When you use the Website (LaundromatForSale.com), we collect a variety of information from and about you, your devices, and your interaction with the Website. Some of this information identifies you directly or can be used to identify you when combined with other data.
- Information you provide. When using the Website, you may be asked to provide personal information about yourself, such as your name, contact information, payment information, details about businesses you are interested in, financial information. This may occur, for example, when you register to become a User on the Website, save a Listing, correspond with an agent or broker or others) via the Website, or complete other forms or transactions.
Some information you provide through the Website is collected and processed by third parties on our behalf. For example, when you order products or services through the Website, we may need to collect your credit or debit card information. This information is collected and processed by third-party payment processors. In the event that a credit report is required to use a Service, you may be asked to provide your Social Security number ("SSN"). When SSNs are required, we use technology to pass that information directly to the third-party providers who need the information to process the credit or background check report.
The pages on the Website may also include web beacons or pixels, which are electronic files to count users who have visited that page, to track activity over time and across different websites, to determine users’ interactions with emails we send, to identify certain cookies on the computer or other electronic device accessing that page, or to collect other related information, and this information may be associated with your unique browser, device identifier, or Internet Protocol address. We may, for example, implement a pixel on the pages of the Website where you view a certain advertisement so that we can track whether you visit a website associated with that advertisement at a later time.
- Mobile device and mobile browser information. You may adjust settings on your mobile device and mobile browser regarding cookies and sharing of certain information, such as your mobile device model or the language your mobile device uses, by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. Please refer to the instructions provided by your mobile service provider or mobile device manufacturer.
- Location Data. If you enable location services on your mobile device, Niche Media may collect the location of your device, which we may use to provide you with location-based information and advertising. If you wish to deactivate this feature, you can disable location services on your mobile device.
- Usage logs. We collect information about your use of our Website, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Website. We also collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Website, such as the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and browsing behavior.
2. How Niche Media Uses Your Information
Niche Media generally uses the information collected about you to provide and improve the Website, including to:
- provide and deliver the Website, process transactions and send related information such as confirmations and invoices;
- send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by Niche Media and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Website;
- revise, modify, and update existing Website services and develop new services;
- detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Niche Media and others;
- personalize the Website and present you with advertising, content or features that we believe will be of interest or useful to you;
- link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
Email Management. You may receive email from Niche Media for a variety of reasons - for example, if you took an action through the Website, you signed up for a regular alert, or you posted your business for sale and a prospect or potential buyer sent you a message. If you have a User account with Niche Media, you can select your Alert email preferences through your account settings. Also, you can manage your receipt of some types of communication by following the instructions included in the email we send you. Please note that, even if you unsubscribe from certain email correspondences, we may still need to email you with important transactional or administrative information.
3. When Niche Media Shares and Discloses Your Information
Your privacy is important, and we are committed to protecting your information that identifies you personally. We will only share personal information that you provide outside the public areas of the Website in the following circumstances:
- With your consent. When you consent or direct Niche Media to share the personal information. This happens when you submit your information through many of our Website services. For example, if you choose to contact a business agent or broker, other professional through the Website, your name, phone number, email address, and message content will appear to the recipient of the message.
- Business transfers. If and when Niche Media is involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of transfer or sale of some or all of its business, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, we may share your personal information in connection with that transaction.
Niche Media may also share aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
4. Interest-Based Advertising
You may opt-out of cookie tracking and analysis as described in the section below entitled 'Opting Out of Collection of Information by Third Parties'. The Website does not otherwise respond to ‘do not track’ signals.
5. Opting Out of Collection of Information by Third Parties
6. Third-Party Links and Websites
7. Security and Retention of Information
Niche Media takes reasonable steps to protect the information users share with us from unauthorized use, access, and disclosure, both during transmission and at rest. However, no transmission of information via the Internet nor electronic storage solution can be entirely secure, so please be aware that we cannot guarantee absolute security.
You can access, update, and delete personal information you provide to Niche Media in your account profile by logging into your account. We may maintain a copy of the original version of your information in our records.
8. Transfer of Information to the United States
Niche Media is based in the United States and you acknowledge that the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Website or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer, and storage of information in and to the United States, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law.
9. Government and Private Party Information Requests
Niche Media occasionally receives various forms of legal process from government agencies and private parties requesting information about Niche Media users. Before we produce information, we will attempt to notify affected users and give them an opportunity to object unless notification is prohibited by law or if we believe that notification would create a risk of harm or be otherwise counterproductive.